在北京朝阳如何寻到全球美食?“歪果仁”这样说→

  • 2024-01-29 08:18:00
  • 北京朝阳微信公众号

嗨 这里是Lila

Hi, it’s me, Lila,

你们也可以叫我星悦

Aka, Xin Yue.

今天我们在亮马河

Today we’re at Liangma River.

如果你是北京朝阳区常客

If you often find yourself in Beijing Chaoyang district,

你或许会发现

You probably know that

这里有来自五湖四海各种各样的美食

They have a lot of cuisine from all over the world here.

作为一名选择困难症患者

As someone who has a hard time making decisions,

每次我打开手机

Every time I open my phone,

都选不出要吃哪家

I don’t know which restaurant to choose.

所以我想出了个主意

So today I have an idea.

我要弄个街头采访

I’m going to do a street interview

让北京朝阳区的歪果仁居民们

And ask foreigners who live in Beijing Chaoyang

为咱们推荐一些主营他们家乡特色的餐厅

To recommend restaurants from their home countries.

走吧,想想我都饿了

Let’s go, I’m hungry.

如果用三个词语来形容

So if you are to use three words to describe

你们家乡的美食

the food in your home country,

你会选哪三个?

What will you use?

地中海、新鲜、无猪肉不欢

Mediterranean,fresh as well,porky as well,somehow

丰富、美味、比较健康

Good variety,delicious and healthy

简单、营养丰富、纯天然

Simple,nutritious,natural

精致、新鲜、多种多样

Sophisticated,fresh,diverse

很酷、有门槛、很美味

So cool,very gated,very delicious

甜、咸、美味

Sweet,salty,and delicious

如果外星人袭击地球

So if aliens came to earth

而你只能选择保留一样来自你祖国的食物

And you could only take one food from your home country,

你会选择什么?

What would it be?

本来我会选披萨🍕

Normally, I would have to say pizza,

但我最近在减肥

But recently I’m on a diet,

所以我要选牛排🥩

So I think I’d have to say steak on this time.

焗土豆🥔

Tartiflette,

一道很适合冬天的菜

A winter dish which is perfect for this weather,

冻僵的我现在就馋哭了

Because I’m freezing.

绝大多数意大利人一定都会选意大利面🍝

As most of Italians, we are gonna keep the pasta.

加利西亚风味烤章鱼🐙

Baked octopus, Galician style,

鱼子酱三明治🥪

Sandwich with caviar.

粉儿吧🍜

Rice noodles.

那你在北京

So do you know any

有没有找到一些比较正宗的越南餐厅?

Authentic Vietnamese restaurants in Beijing?

推荐在三里屯

There are some

有几家还不错比较正宗

Good and authentic ones in Sanlitun.

国贸

Guomao (China World Trade Center).

那边有几家挺好吃的

They have really nice food.

他们的海鲜饭🦀🦐🦑挺正宗的

I had the paella, pretty authentic, I must say.

还有西班牙夏天会吃的芝士酱🧀

Spanish el chivi that you have in summer,

我还以为北京吃不到的

I thought it was really hard to get in Beijing,

没想到在国贸找到了

But I found it there.

我吃过一家餐厅叫芒果俄式西餐厅

I found this restaurant called Mango,

他们家的俄罗斯饺子🥟啥的很正宗

And it has like really authentic Russian dumplings and everything.

而且俄罗斯人很多

It’s full of Russian people.

装修也非常的明亮活泼

And the decoration is really like glowy and everything.

巴黎餐吧Bistro 108

There’s a Bistro 108,

离法国大使馆不远

Which is not far from the French embassy.

他们家的巴黎风味非常高端

It’s more of like a fancy Parisian style I would say.

还有La maison lyonnaise法国里昂餐厅

And La maison lyonnaise,

就在巴西大使馆旁边

Next to the Brazilian embassy.

你听没听过BOTTEGA意库、FORNO意角、Lapizza那匹萨、La Platea

Have you heard about Bottega, Forno, LaPizza, La Platea.

如果你想吃更精致高端的

Or maybe if you find more gourmet, more high-level,

可以选择Dada Garden、Opera Bambana

Like Dada garden,Opera Bambana.

真是太多太多了

So so much.

有一家叫悠航SLOWBOAT

One of them would be SLOWBOAT.

他们家的汉堡🍔啥的很好吃

They have really delicious burgers and stuff.

还有一家

Another one

我经常和我的外国朋友们一起去

that I often go to with my foreign friends,

本垒美食烤肉

Home Plate.

我也喜欢那家

Oh, I love Home Plate.

对吧,是不是特别好吃

Me too, it’s so good.

你发现过什么融合料理吗

What are some of the fusion dishes that you found?

我记得有一次去711

I remember going to 711

看到了一款汉堡🍔

And seeing the hamburger,

好像是新奥尔良鸡肉味🍗啥的

And it said New Orleans chicken or something like that.

我就想那是个啥呢

What does that mean?

所以确实是可以找到世界各地的美食

So you can find literally food from around the world,

也包括超棒的中国美食

Excellent Chinese food as well,

尤其在这片区域

Especially around this area in particular,

土耳其菜、印度菜、韩国菜

You can find Turkish, Indian, Korean,

应有尽有

There are so many kinds of food.

北京朝阳就是美食天堂

Beijing Chaoyang is food heaven.

我见过那种

I found some pizza

加了很多中国食材的披萨🍕

that were used with more Chinese ingredients,

麻麻辣辣的特别好吃

Which was very nice like with some mala flavors.

你喜欢吗

You like it?

我超爱

I love it.

我曾经并不喜欢吃辣

Before I was not like a spicy food fan.

现在我主打一个无辣不欢

And now I need my food to be spicy in order to enjoy it.

好像这附近就开了很多不同文化的餐厅

I feel like a lot of diverse cultures like restaurants open here,

大概因为附近是使馆区

Because a lot of embassies are here,

外国人也经常光顾此地

A lot of foreigners come here.

所以我猜这也大大促进了此地美食的交汇融合

So I guess it helps mix up the food here,

数不清的菜系、多样化的选择

And a lot of choices, a lot of diversity.

令人欲罢不能的口味

And it’s just delicious.

这里可以吃到加了香蕉🍌和鸡肉🐥意大利面🍝

You’ll find like some pasta with banana and some chicken.

我们越南有一种面包🍞

There’s a kind of bread in Vietnam,

然后里面也是放各种各样的肉的

Which is served with all sorts of meat.

如果是我们把北京烤鸭

So if we wrap some Peking roast duck

然后放在这个面包里

In this bread,

应该很好吃

That must be so nice.

比如说中国的粽子

You know like Chinese zongzi,

如果能用西班牙火腿🍖替代粽叶

The little wraps with Serrano ham instead of the leaves.

它可能就能成就一款中国西班牙融合美食

So it was like this fusion of Spanish and Chinese food.

我很喜欢这里的国际化氛围

I really like the international vibe of it,

比如三里屯

For example, here in Sanlitun,

来自世界各地的餐厅

And you have restaurants from so many places.

我在这里吃了许多以前在西班牙没吃过的东西

I have eaten food here that I hadn’t eaten in Spain before,

比如希腊菜🥗

Like Greek,

我以前都没去过希腊呢

Like I have never been to a Greek place before.

我特别喜欢逛国贸这边

I love it when I go through like especially the Guomao area,

因为北京朝阳真的很不一样

Because like everything is so different in Beijing definitely Chaoyang,

许多东西你在别的地方都找不到的

You’re not gonna find anything anywhere else.

美好的事物北京朝阳全都有

Anything nice is here in Beijing Chaoyang.

无论是风景

I love both the scenery

还是美食都非常好

And the food here.

我觉得北京朝阳区本身很大

I think Beijing Chaoyang district itself is a very big district,

但这里的生活也是十分便利

But it’s also a district full of services.

从夏天一直到现在

Also during the summer until now,

各种庆典活动层出不穷

There were a lot of festival events.

想吃美食的话

About the food also,

各种餐厅也是应有尽有

You can find also different kinds of restaurants.

北京朝阳区真的很有活力

It’s a district with vibes.

当人们提起食物

When it comes to food,

我们提到的永远不只是食物本身

It’s not just about the food.

也包括了食物带给我们的回忆

It’s also about the memories that it brings about,

尤其是家乡的回忆

Especially when it’s memories of home.

美食是帮你融入环境的最好办法

Food is a great way to immerse yourself in the environment,

它永远能带给你温暖舒适

And bring about warm and cozy feelings.

北京朝阳区有着世界各地的美食

Beijing Chaoyang has cuisine from all over the world,

很适合外国朋友们

And it’s a great place for the foreign community

前来寻找家的味道

To come and find a taste of home.

  • 编辑:吴丽文
原创声明:本文是北京旅游网原创文章,其最终版权仍归北京旅游网所有,转载请注明来自北京旅游网

征文启事

为能让网友分享自己美好旅途,记录旅途美好回忆,北京旅游网特面向全球网友公开征集文旅类稿件。范围涵括吃喝玩乐游购娱展演等属于文旅范畴的内容均可,形式图文、视频均可。

稿件必须原创。稿件一经采用,即有机会获得景区门票、精美礼品,更有机会参与北京旅游网年终盛典活动。

投稿邮箱:tougao@visitbeijing.com.cn

咨询QQ:490768046

北京旅游网京ICP备17049735号-1京公网安备 11010502035003号

版权所有:北京市文化和旅游局宣传中心(北京市旅游运行监测中心)